RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH:
- Flotex® Tile
- 1200 sf coverage
- High quality acrylic emulsion
- Pressure-sensitive, releasable adhesive
- Contains MicroSept™ anti-microbial protection
- Not flammable; 100% Solvent free
- Storage: Freeze-thaw stable: 1 cycle at 20o F. If the pail is opened and found to be frozen, let it set closed and undisturbed at room temperature until thawed. DO NOT try to mix frozen adhesive.
- Shelf life: 1 year in unopened container
- Appearance and Odor: Tan with mild odor
- VOC Emissions: 0 grams per liter (calculated per CA South Coast Rule 1168)
- Spread Rate: Approximately 300 square feet per gallon
- Available in four gallon units only
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.