Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $7.62 /Sq Ft
Special Price: $6.47 /Sq Ft
Extra wide-plank PureForm™ Engineered Bamboo Flooring
- Nominal Dimensions: 75” x 7.68” x 0.55” (1905mm x 195mm x 13.97mm)
- Construction: Cross-ply Engineered PureForm™ Traditional Bamboo
- Milling: Square Edge
- Profile: Self Locking
- Accessories: Full line of coordinating 14mm accessories
- Color Variation: Most
- Hardness: Premium PureForm bamboo – 40% harder than oak
- Warranty: 25-year residential-use finish warranty and a 10-year heavy-use commercial finish warranty. Lifetime structural warranty.
- LEED v3 Credits: MR 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials & IEQ 4.3 Low Emitting Materials: Flooring Systems
PERFORMANCE & DURABILITY
- Durable 7-step UV Cured Polyurethane coating system with aluminum oxide wear layer for abrasion resistance
- Premium PureForm bamboo products average 40% harder than oak.
- Optimum 5.5 Moso Bamboo: Harvested at maturity for peak density, creating a harder and more stable product for lasting beauty and performance
- Approved for installation over radiant heat flooring systems.
INSTALLATION AND CARE
- Installation Environment: Float installation into environments having 35-55% RH. Can be installed over radiant heat.
- Underlayment: Use a vapor barrier with pad over cement subfloor OR vapor retarder with pad over wood subfloor.
- Acclimation: Minimum of 48 hours on-site in-box
- Maintenance: BonaKemi Pro Series Hardwood Floor Cleaner or equal
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.