Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $8.45 /Sq Ft
Special Price: $7.18 /Sq Ft
ENGINEERED STRAND | WIDE PLANK | TONGUE & GROOVE
The Neotera Collection showcases the “New Teragren” in a gorgeous range of 5 clean, contemporary colors with just the right amount of texture and natural, open grain. Featuring our best-selling Xcora® Strand bamboo wear layer over a eucalyptus/poplar core, this collection boasts all the durability of strand bamboo with all the stability andflexibility of an engineered construction.
- Nominal Dimensions: 72.83″ x 5.12″ x .47″ (1850mm x 130mm x 12mm)
- FINISH: TrueMark® Glaze Tek
- HARDNESS: Averages 160% harder than oak
- CONSTRUCTION: Premium Xcora Engineered Strand Bamboo
- EDGE: Hand Crafted Micro Bevel
- SURFACE: Smooth with natural graining
- PROFILE: Tongue & Groove
- RESIDENTIAL WARRANTIES:
Limited Lifetime Structural
Limited 25 Year Finish
- COMMERCIAL WARRANTIES:
Limited Lifetime Structural
Limited 10 Year Finish
- COLOR VARIATION: Moderate
- INDOOR AIR QUALITY: Floorscore- Certified for superior indoor air quality
- ECOSMART: Biobased Wood Core
- LEED v3 Credit:
MR 6: Rapidly Renewable Materials
IEQ 4.3 Low Emitting Materials: Flooring Systems
- SQUARE FEET PER BOX: 20.71
- INSTALLATION METHODS: Nail, Glue or Float
- TRIM OPTIONS: Base Shoe / Baby Threshold / T-Mold / Clamshell Reducer / Stair Nosing
- TrueMark® Glaze Tek- 4 coats of hand applied base & accent color, with 12 coats of finish
- Premium Xcora® strand bamboo – 160% harder than red oak
- Optimum 5.5 Moso Bamboo: Harvested at maturity for peak density, creating a harder and more stable product for lasting beauty and performance
- Lifetime structural warranty; 10-year heavy-use commercial / 25-year residential finish warranties
Certified USDA BioPreferred – 99% biobased content
100% FSC® - Certified material available upon request*
Standard FSC®Certified Core – Eucalyptus & Poplar
Wear Layer is made of MR6 rapidly Renewable Materials
INSTALLATION AND CARE
Installation Environment: Nail, Glue and Float installation into environments having 35-55% RH.
Nail & Staple Installation: On or Above grade. Use vapor retarder over wood suboor.
Glue Installation: On or Above grade. Use a vapor barrier over cement suboor OR vapor retarder over wood subfloor.
Float Installation: On, Above or Below grade. Use a vapor barrier with pad over cement suboor OR vapor retarder with pad over wood subfloor.
Recommended Adhesive: Premium Bamboo Flooring Adhesive
Nailing Guidelines: 18 or 20 gauge cleat x 1.5”
Acclimation: Minimum of 48 hours on-site in box
Maintenance: TrueClean Floor Cleaner
- Installation Guidelines PDF
- Flooring Care + Maintenance PDF
- Residential Warranty PDF
- Commercial Warranty PDF
- Product Details PDF
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.