2018 UPDATED FINELINE COLLECTION
First introduced to the market over 20 years ago, we have recently refreshed this line with updated colors & matte finishes to offer a truly “Unique & Exclusive Collection” of hardwood floors.
- Extra Thick 5/8” (8 skus) & 17/32” (1 sku)
- Extra Wide: 7-1/2” planks.
- Extra Long 7’2” Fixed Length planks: Provides fewer seams while enhancing the look of the floor & making installation and maintenance easier.
- Dry-Sawn-Face 4 mm thick wear layer (5/8” skus) & 3 mm (17/32” sku): may be sanded & refinished up to 3 times.
- Eco-Friendly: By including wood fall off material created from the production of flooring, better utilization of the raw material is achieved. From previously unusable material, hundreds of pieces of wood from various species are cut to 1/8” strips then joined together to produce this very distinct look.
- Hevea core: harvested from trees used for the extraction of the sap to produce latex/rubber. After 25 yrs the sap dries up and the trees are then harvested.
- 1/8” strips of hardwood joined together to create a unique, urban, contemporary appearance. It’s all about the visual impact to any residential or commercial environment.
- Durable: end grain construction of the strips enhances the durability of the floor.
- True Square Edge milled to create nearly invisible joints for a custom “Sand & Finish” look without the time, dust and mess of a custom project.
- Similar visual to vertical grain bamboo with the stability & durability of hardwood & seamless appearance.
- 3-ply Cross-grain solid hardwood core enhances stability by resisting shrinkage, expansion & warping
- Cold Press lamination.
- Dramatic color options: 5 new Fumed French White Oak options plus exotics & domestic species.
- Two Finishes: Ultra-Low Silk Matte (7%) urethane finish (look of oil w/o the maintenance) or UV-Cured Urethane (25% gloss), carbide enhanced anti-scratch top coat. 5 + 4
- Contributes to earning lead points for IEQ 4.1 & IEQ 4.4
- Traditional T&G – float, glue and nail/staple down Applications
*50 -Year Residential, **3-Year Light Commercial Finish & Lifetime Structural Warranty
*Fineline® Light – 25 Year Residential Finish Warranty on this sku (color) only
**Commercial Wear Warranty must be pre-approved for application.
All Fineline® products are CARB II and Lacey Act compliant.
Wood used for our Fineline Collection
- Light: mix of Ash, Beech & Maple
- Doussie: Doussie (exotic species)
- Maple: Maple
- Walnut: Walnut
- Charcoal, Cloud, Pewter Grey, Polar White, & white Grey: All French White Oak which is fumed to achieve the color variation.
- Very unique and enhanced durability due to the production process which uses the “end-grain”.
Download the Premier Fineline Brochure
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.