Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $6.06 /Sq Ft
Special Price: $5.15 /Sq Ft
Muse Strand is the ideal strand bamboo floor for homes located in a wide range of climates. From the dry climates of the Southwest to the high humidity of the deep south and coastal areas, and all points in between, Muse Strand has been engineered to perform. Muse Strand is THE worry-free strand bamboo floor. The engineered locking construction provides superior dimensional stability to ensure a beautiful floor for years to come.
Muse Strand’s cutting edge design cues feature distressed and chiseled surfaces, hand sculpted scraping, and wire brushed enhanced grains. Fashion forward stains and washes evoke a sense of artistry and inspiration. 5.5″ planks add a tailored sophistication to your design, or choose a 2.5″ strip for a retro trip down memory lane.
- Plank Dimensions: 5.5″ x 72″ x .5″
- Sq. Ft./Carton: 22.62
- Construction: Engineered Locking Strand Woven Bamboo on HDF
- Species: Moso6® Premium Mature 6 Year Moso Bamboo
- Finish: Endura AR® UV-Cured Aluminum Oxide
- Edge: Micro-Bevel
- Installation Level: Below, On, or Above Grade Level
- Installation Method: Glueless Locking
- Residential Wear Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Structure Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Commercial Warranty: 15 Year Limited Heavy Commercial
- Muse Strand Brochure
- Muse Strand Specifictaions
- Drop and Lock Glueless Installation Instructions
- USFloors Limited Lifetime Residential Wear & Structure Warranty
- USFloors 15 Year Heavy Commercial Warranty
- Muse Strand Maintenance Guidelines
- GREENGUARD Gold Certificate
- Natural Bamboo Expressions LEED Credits
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.