Our new Marmoleum Marbled flooring presents the classic marbled pattern in 5 intriguing organic structures; Real, Fresco, Vivace, Splash & Terra. This sustainable linoleum floor covering offers the largest resilient flooring color bank. The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone.
Why choose Marmoleum Marbled flooring?
MADE BY NATURE
● Marmoleum is manufactured from natural raw materials
● Low in emission, free from plasticizers and synthetic additives
● CO2 neutral floor covering solution
● Made to contribute to a healthy indoor environment
INSPIRED BY NATURE
● Largest resilient flooring color bank. See the complete color overview.
● The soft, natural feel of Marbled coordinates well with woods and stones
● Its blend of colors provides versatility when combining with other surfaces
● The different patterns can be effortlessly mixed or used alone
● Intriguing organic structures
RELIABLE BY NATURE
● Versatile in its application, durable in use
● Easy to install with net fit seam technology
● Easy to clean and good appearance retention
● Reliable, based on proven performance of millions of m2 installed worldwide
Because of its special characteristics Marmoleum Marbled flooring is an excellent flooring choice for almost all application areas, like healthcare flooring, school floors, hospitality flooring, retail floors and so on.
- Marmoleum Sheet Linoleum Specifications
- Installation Guide
- Marmoleum Cleaning and Maintenance
- Marmoleum General Care Guidelines
- Marmoleum Sheet Technical Data Sheet
- Enviromental Declaration Sheet
Marmoleum Fresco Adhesive
- Sustain 885m Adhesive Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 885m Adhesive Safety Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Adhesive Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Adhesive Safety Data Sheet
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.