The structures in Marmoleum Real sheet linoleum are built up from 2 to 5 colors that are processed together to create a marbled structure, varying from classic and bold brights to warm neutrals.
* Sheet Marmoleum is sold in custom quantities by the square yard (9 square feet). As such, returns are not accepted unless the material is damaged in transit or delivered not as described. Please contact Green Goods prior to ordering if you have any questions.
|Thickness:||0.1 in (2.5mm)|
|Roll width:||79 in (2 meters)|
Marmoleum Real Colors:
3173 Van Gogh
3032 mist grey
2621 dove grey
3249 marly grounds
3077 tan pink
3146 serene grey
3232 horse roan
3137 slate grey
3250 loam groove
3218 deep ocean
3234 forest ground
3236 dark bistre
3255 pine forest
3205 lapis lazuli
3245 summer pudding
3239 olive green
3125 golden sunset
3055 fresco blue
3243 stucco rosso
3251 lemon zest
3053 dove blue
3241 orange sorbet
- Marmoleum Sheet Linoleum Specifications
- Installation Guide
- Marmoleum Cleaning and Maintenance
- Marmoleum General Care Guidelines
- Marmoleum Sheet Technical Data Sheet
- Enviromental Declaration Sheet
Marmoleum Real Adhesive
- Sustain 885m Adhesive Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 885m Adhesive Safety Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Adhesive Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Adhesive Safety Data Sheet
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.