Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $4.63 /Sq Ft
Special Price: $3.94 /Sq Ft
Marmoleum Modular allows you to create individual floor designs that express your taste and application. This natural, sustainable linoleum floor covering is available in tiles of 50x50cm & 50x25cm and planks of 100x25cm (19.7in. x19.7 in., 9.8in. x19.7in. , 9.8in. x 39.4in.) in various colours and designs.
Discover the unique characteristics of Marmoleum Modular:
Made by Nature
- The tiles are made from natural raw materials largely harvested from annual crops
- Marmoleum is very environmentally friendly and has low carbon footprint
- It does not contain PVC or phthalates and is low emitting
Designed to Create
- Marmoleum Modular has a natural and realistic look & feel
- It offers enhanced design freedom, a large choice to mix and match
- Colors match the latest trends
- The embossed textures create a lively effect on the floor
Reliable in Use
- Marmoleum Modular is durable, dimensionally stable and easy to clean & maintain
- The tiles are easy to handle; less waste after installation, single tiles can be replaced and no welding is needed.
- Light weight with an overall gauge of 2.5 mm
Marmoleum Natural Linoleum tiles are made from some of the best stuff on earth: linseed oil, pine rosin, wood flour, cork, limestone, organic pigments.
- 2.5 mm thickness
- 19.7"x19.7", 9.8"x19.7", 9.8"x39.4" natural linoleum tile
- 53.82 Sq Ft / Carton
- USDA Certified 100% biobased content
- Topshield 2 occupancy-ready factory finish
- Low cost-of-ownership
- 30-year system service life
Marmoleum Modular Tile
- Installation Guide
- Technical Data Sheet
- Material Safety Data Sheet
- Marmoleum Cleaning and Maintenance
- Marmoleum General Care Guidelines
- Environmental Product Declaration
Marmoleum Modular Tile Adhesives
- Sustain 885m Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 885m Safety Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Technical Data Sheet
- Sustain 1195 Safety Data Sheet
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.