Sound Relief Premium Grade underlayment offers protection for all brands of applicable flooring. This padding provides a cost efficient source of underlayment for the installation of floating floors. Our foam underlayment products utilize the latest technology to assure protection while meeting specifications.
- Self Sealing film lip and adhesive liner tape added for easier installation
- Offers protection and comfort for underneath all brands of applicable flooring.
- Softens and insulates noise
- Economical, cost efficient
- Superior water and moisture protection
- Before rolling out underlayment, be sure to sweep, vacuum, and remove all debris on the substructure.
- Fill in any significant holes, gaps or breaks that may exist on substructure.
- Roll out underlayment over the substructure.
- Always follow the flooring manufacturers instructions when installing underlayment in areas with a high concentration of water, moisture, and vapor transmissions.
- Install underlayment with self sealing lm lip and adhesive tape by simply connecting the extended lm lip to the opposite side of the next roll by peeling the liner off the tape and attaching the adhesive to the film lip.
- Always be sure to connect the rolls together evenly so that the foam is not overlapping each other and there are no wide gaps between the foam before splicing.
Thickness 3.18 mm - (1/8")
Size: 4' x 25'
Foam Density: 5.5# density
Compression Set: ASTM D3575-93 - 13.5%
R Factor: 3 per inch
Impact Insulation Class: ASTM E492-09 - IIC 60
Delta Sound Test Results: ASTM E2179-03 - IIC 22
Water Vapor Transmission Rate: g/100^2/day F1249 --- .066
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.