- Collection: 14mm Colorfusion Engineered Strandwoven Bamboo
- Application: Residential, Commercial
- Category: Plank
- Color Name: African Safari
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Method: Glue down / Nail down
- Species: Bamboo
- Sq. Ft. Per Carton: 25.3
- Thickness: 9/16"
- Weight Per Carton: 70 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 5" x 72 7/8 " x 9/16"
- Lifetime Residential/25-Year Commercial Warranty against construction defects
- 35-Year Residential/5-Year Commercial Warranty against finish wear-through
- The ONLY 100% vertically integrated mill importing directly into North America (we grow, harvest andprocess our own bamboo)
- Manufactured using 100% Moso Bamboo harvested between 5 and 6 years for ideal strength
- Patented Color Fusion™ technology is used to dye the bamboo strands using pure plant-based pigments with zero waste
- Color Fusion™ thru-color technology dramatically increases life cycle of the floor as dents and deep scratches do not require repair as color appears throughout the veneer
- Proprietary engineered cross-grain bamboo core for optimal performance and stability
- No added urea formaldehyde or other harmful VOC’s
- FSC bamboo available (custom order)
- 35-year transferrable warranty
How it is done:
Bamboo stalks are crushed and shredded into fibers and then dyed with all-natural plant pigments to provide color throughout the entire veneer of the flooring plank. AFRICAN SAFARI features carbonized strands of bamboo with layers of ebony dyed strands creating a unique look that invokes thoughts of animals found in the Serengeti plains of Africa. The dyed strands are infused with a dense adhesive compound that is free from added urea-formaldehyde and harmful VOC's. These colored strands are then cold pressed into long “railroad tie” blocks, carefully kiln dried and then conditioned over several months to ensure maximum stability. These long blocks are then precision milled into veneers and conditioned again to meet the various demands of North American climates. The construction features an innovative cross-grain engineered traditional bamboo core to reduce unwanted expansion and contraction with a top and bottom layer of strandwoven bamboo for perfect balance. This dynamic and proprietary construction provides the most stable platform in the flooring industry while still maintaining the status as a 100% rapidly renewable resource.
|Series||14mm Colorfusion Engineered Strandwoven Bamboo|
Product View - Custom Info
Shipping: Please allow about 6-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please contact us. Green Goods orders are shipped UPS and Fedex for quantities less than 1 palette where weight and dimensions permit. For larger orders, we use a freight company. Prior to checkout, you will be quoted a shipping rate based on your physical location and the content and quantity of your order. For large orders, we will contact you regarding specific shipping details.
Please inspect all products upon delivery. If any portion of your order is incomplete, incorrect or shows damage, you must make record of it on the freight Bill of Lading and contact Green Goods immediately. We ask that customers do not accept material damaged in transit as it will ultimately need to be returned. Damage claims past 30 days of material receipt will not be honored.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service as soon as they become available.
Returns Policy: For most materials you may return new, unused products within thirty (30) days for refund or an exchange if preferred. 25% restock fees apply. Some materials are made to order (ex. custom cut quantities on sheet goods) and cannot be returned. Please contact Green Goods with any returns questions prior to order.